Terms, Conditions, Limitations
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Master Card, or Discover
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. NO reservation is confirmed until a Rental Agreement has been completed and returned to us at [email protected]. Please provide the email address of the credit card holder for your reservation and the Agreement will be sent to that email address Please return it as soon as possible. Once it is returned and final payment has been made, you will receive an email with a door code for the vacation rental you reserved. Please PRINT that. You will need it to get into your rental.
- Village Ordinances require the peaceful enjoyment of ALL tenants, local or visiting. Quiet time is from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM. Noise travels farther in the mountains. Please respect the peace of your neighbors, whether they are near or far.
Lodging In Ruidoso policy: we fully support Village Ordinances regarding noise/disturbances. If we receive a call about noise in your rental, we will attempt to call you one time only. If we are unable to reach you by phone, the police will be called about the disturbance and we will have to ask you to vacate the premises.
- Holiday reservations and multiple unit reservations are non-refundable. Please ask for a copy of our Cancelation Policy, if you did not receive one.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods, hot tubs, common areas, etc., during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals, except in pet-friendly units, and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee shall be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- Pets are strictly forbidden except in pet-friendly rentals. Please read your Rental Agreement carefully about this and ask for a pet-friendly rental if you are bringing a pet.